Swap Till You Drop
Boom Room Event
Ladies, we are guessing that with the change of seasons you have a pile of unwanted clothing and accessories. Probably 99% of women do. You have a ton of clothes yet nothing to wear? We have a great way clear the excess, yet add life to your wardrobe without spending a dime.
Introducing Swap Till You Drop, the Boom Island Brewing Inaugural Clothing Swap! On Saturday, December 16, from 3-6pm we are inviting women of all sizes to bring in at least 5 gently used or new clothing items or accessories to trade, barter and donate. The end of the season is the best time to dig yourself out and hold an event such as this.
- Swapper should aim for at least 5 clothing/accessory items to bring in.
- Bring in any unwanted clothing, regardless of the weather – tanks and T’s can always be layered.
- Only items of good condition will be accepted.
- Bring in accessories, like jewelry, scarves, purses and gently worn shoes.
- Drink copious amounts of beer. Bring your significant other, their first beer is happy hour priced!
The clothing swap is chance to mingle drink a beer, and take a fashion risk or two. What do you have to lose? Brewery beats Mall every day of the week.
Music from 3-6pm will be exclusively women artists of multiple genres. One of the two Boom restrooms will be designated a “Changing Room.” Feel free to reclaim any item you brought in and wasn’t chosen, or leave it behind for us to donate to charity!
Sharing the space during the swap, we introduce Meghan Yancy, a natural health and wellness educator with Young Living Essential Oils. She will assist in creating essential oils to take away, with recipes ranging from $5 to $7.
The following items that will also be available to make:
There will be an assortment of Young Living Essential Oils that attendees can choose from to include into the recipe. Her website + blog + instagram and all things social media. (@meghanjoytoday)